- Kewra water is inherently endowed with a purifying property, and hence you can use it as a cleanser. It will completely sweep away any lingering dust particles on the skin, owing to pollution, weather and other environmental factors.
- It has cooling features that soothe irritated skin, visibly lowering redness, swelling and restoring fine skin texture.
- It can also be sued as a toner that rejuvenates dull and sunken skin from within, giving a fresh and youthful appearance. It opens up the pores on the face and helps the skin to absorb nutrient-rich organic ingredients imbued in them.
- It also contains hydrating essential oils and plant extracts, that carry innate emollient and humectant characteristics that help in dealing with dry skin.
- It also works as an anti-ageing agent and minimizes wrinkles, fine lines, sagging in the skin.