prince harry Addresses claims that he rents a hotel room to spend time alone with his wife meghan markle,
“This is not true,” a representative for the 38-year-old Duke of Sussex said in a statement page six On Sunday, May 21st. reaction comes after Sun It is reported that Harry will book a private room at the luxury hotel San Vicente Bungalow, where he will go without Meghan, 41.
The outlet also claimed that the BetterUp CIO chose a location near the couple’s home in Montecito, California. San Vicente Bungalows is known for prioritizing the privacy of its special guests with rules that include no cameras inside their facilities. The hotel reportedly prevents guests from sharing their experiences or contacting others inside the clubhouse.
Harry, who shares son Archie, 4, and daughter Lilybet, 23, with the Duchess of Sussex, made headlines earlier this month when the pair confirmed they were “extremely worried” while leaving an event in New They were followed by “aggressive” photographers. York City.
“This relentless pursuit that lasted more than two hours resulted in multiple collisions between other drivers, pedestrians and two NYPD officers on the road,” shared a spokesperson. us weekly On Wednesday 17 May, a day after the incident. “Being a public figure comes with a level of public interest that should never come at the expense of anyone’s safety. The dissemination of these images, in the manner in which they were obtained, has been deemed a highly intrusive practice.” encourages that which is dangerous for all involved.
In response, the New York Police Department clarified that Harry and Meghan were able to reach their destination safely, sharing in a statement that “there were no collisions, summonses, injuries or arrests reported in this regard.”
a source specifically told We At that time the pair and Meghan’s mother, Doria Ragland, were “horrified” at how the situation unfolded. “Everyone is still very upset,” the insider shared, adding that their vehicle was “frightened” by photographers.
A member of his security detail later claimed that the incident could have ended with a fatal outcome.
“I have never seen [or] Have you experienced anything like this? What we were dealing with was very chaotic. There were about a dozen vehicles: cars, scooters and bicycles,” chris sanchez Said CNN on Wednesday. “The public was in danger at several points. It could have been fatal. They were crossing curbs and red lights. At one point they blocked the limousine [carrying the couple] And started taking pictures till we got out.
public figures such as Whoopi Goldberg Questioned the validity of Harry and Meghan’s claims.
“His spokesman called it a disastrous car chase. Others said it wasn’t bad, but I think people in New York know that if it were possible to have a car chase in New York, we would all have reached the theater on time. ” Scene the cohost, 67, joked during an episode of the talk show on Thursday, May 18.
She continued: “I think their spokesperson referred to something that you would typically refer to in Los Angeles. That’s where you have to chase, that’s where you can move at high speed. I think they were dealing with aggressive paparazzi, but I don’t think it was where, you know, you’re watching on TV… just watching cars go by… because that doesn’t work in New York .